Seats only one member per healthcare sector. This exclusive group has a close working relationship with our board and staff and helps inform the direction of our policy initiatives. Leadership Council members have the opportunity to work with us and the Rutgers Eagleton Center for Public Interest Polling on our Health Matters statewide poll, concerning a topic of mutual interest. Leadership Council members receive extensive time and attention from Quality Institute staff and leadership.
Accountable Care Organizations, community based health-care coalitions, and integrated delivery systems.
Trade groups and professional organizations.
- American Physical Therapy Association of New Jersey
- Employers Association of New Jersey
- Health Care Association of New Jersey
- NJ Association of Community Providers
- NJ Association of Health Plans
- NJ Association for Justice
- NJ Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- NJ Business & Industry Association
- NJ Education Association
- NJ Family Planning League
- State and Local Government Benefits Association
Non-profit consumer-focused organizations and healthcare-focused foundations.
- AARP of New Jersey
- Allies, Inc.
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- March of Dimes
- Medina Community Clinic
- Mental Health Association in New Jersey
- NJ Public Health Institute
- NJ YMCA State Alliance
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Seton Services, LLC
- The ARC of New Jersey
- The Nicholson Foundation
Health and dental plans, behavioral health management organizations, and pharmacy benefit managers.
Professional & Technology Council
Consultants, innovators, and experts in fields related to the health care industry, such as human resources and technology companies, accounting and law firms, and data and analytics.
Physician and nurse groups, health centers, behavioral health providers, hospitals, and other health care facilities and professionals.
- AtlantiCare Health Solutions
- Care Plus NJ
- Carrier Clinic
- Capital Health Systems
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Cooper University Hospital Medical Center
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Henry J. Austin Health Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Inspira Health Network
- JFK Health
- Kennedy Health System
- Morristown Medical Center - Atlantic Health
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Regional Cancer Care Associates LLC
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- St. Clare's Health System
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice
- Summit Medical Group
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- Valley Health System
- Virtua Marlton Hospital
- VNA Health Group
- Woods Services
Businesses, unions or organizations that purchase health benefits for their employees or members.
Companies that provide products or services such as pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology firms; retail pharmacies; and fitness centers.