Seats only one member per healthcare sector. This exclusive group has a close working relationship with our board and staff and helps inform the direction of our policy initiatives. Leadership Council members have the opportunity to work with us in picking topics of mutual interest to poll in our Health Matters statewide poll, a polling initiative between the Quality Institute and the Eagleton Center for Public Interest Polling at Rutgers, the State University. Leadership Council members receive extensive time and attention from Quality Institute staff and leadership.
Accountable Care Organizations, community based health-care coalitions, and integrated delivery systems.
Trade groups and professional organizations.
- American Physical Therapy Association of New Jersey
- Employers Association of New Jersey
- Health Care Association of New Jersey
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses NJ Chapter
- NJ Academy of Family Physicians
- NJ Association of Community Providers
- NJ Association of Health Plans
- NJ Association for Justice
- NJ Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- NJ Business & Industry Association
- NJ Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
- NJ Education Association
- NJ Family Planning League
- State and Local Government Benefits Association
Non-profit consumer-focused organizations and healthcare-focused foundations.
Institutes of higher learning.
Health and dental plans, behavioral health management organizations, and pharmacy benefit managers.
Professional & Technology Council
Consultants, innovators, and experts in fields related to the health care industry, such as human resources and technology companies, accounting and law firms, and data and analytics.
Physician and nurse groups, health centers, behavioral health providers, hospitals, and other health care facilities and professionals.
- AtlantiCare Health Solutions
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Capital Health Systems
- Care Plus NJ
- CarePoint Health
- Carrier Clinic
- Cooper University Hospital Medical Center
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Henry J. Austin Health Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Hunterdon Healthcare
- Inspira Health Network
- Jefferson Health
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center - Atlantic Health
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Regional Cancer Care Associates LLC
- Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care
- Saint Clare's Health System
- Saint Francis Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice
- Summit Medical Group
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- Valley Health System
- Virtua Health System
- VNA Health Group
- Woods Services
- Riverside Medical Group
- Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Businesses, unions or organizations that purchase health benefits for their employees or members.
Companies that provide products or services such as pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology firms; retail pharmacies; and fitness centers.