Calling all NJ Mayors Wellness Campaign Towns committed to improving the health and wellness of their communities – the 2021 New Jersey Healthy Town Application is open now and due by 5pm January 14th, 2022. The Healthy Town designation recognizes communities in which mayors have made healthy lifestyles a top priority and are actively engaging all members of their community through inclusive, evidenced-based health and wellness programming, policies, and a culture of health. For more information about the designations, checkout the 2021 Healthy Town Flyer.
Join us on on Thursday December 9th at 2pm for a deep dive of the application and rubric.
Who Should Attend:
- Towns applying for their first Healthy Town designation
- Towns interested in renewing their annual designation
- MWC Committee Members
During the webinar we will:
- Strategize ways to help you develop the strongest application for your community
- Review examples of successful applications
- Answer questions you may have regarding your application