Join us for an analysis of how the 2020 election could affect critical aspects of our health care system and how we can continue driving safety, quality, and affordability in 2021 and beyond. Quality Institute Board Member Rob Andrews, a former U.S. Representative and current CEO at Health Transformation Alliance, will share his insights on what the election results could mean to health care providers, payers, consumers, and others essential to the delivery of health care.
Our President and CEO, Linda Schwimmer, will continue the conversation by leading a multi-stakeholder panel discussion including Triste Brooks, MS, AASECT, President & CEO, Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey, Inc., and Quality Institute Board Members Shereef Elnahal, MD, MBA, President and CEO, University Hospital and Heather Howard, JD, lecturer at Princeton School of Public and International Affairs.
Don’t miss this vital virtual event. REGISTER HERE
This event is for Quality Institute members and invited guests only.
- 2:45 PM: Registration and Networking
- 3:00 – 3:10 PM: Welcome
- 3:10 – 3:40 PM: Keynote Presentation – Robert “Rob” Andrews, JD, CEO, Health Transformation Alliance Quality Institute Board Member and Former U.S. Representative, NJ 1st Congressional District
- 3:40 – 4:25 PM: Multi-Stakeholder Panel Moderator – Linda Schwimmer, President & CEO Quality Institute
- 4:25 – 4:35 PM: Closing Remarks – Linda Schwimmer, Quality Institute
- 4:35 – 4:45 PM: Special Guest